Water Damage Restoration Toronto
Water Damage Toronto is a local company that services our local community in Toronto in the event of a water damage. We have certified IICRC teams throughout the city so we can respond quickly and professionally. We arrive on site within the hour.
Water Damage Toronto deals with the initial water damage cleanup to full restoration and reconstruction of the affected areas. At Water Damage Toronto, we realize that arriving on site, quickly and promptly is important. The longer the damage sits, the more secondary damage can occur.
Water Damage Toronto works with all insurance companies. We can handle communications with insurance company, and invoice your insurance directly. That way you don't have to trouble yourself with the process. We will agree with you on the scope of work and the next necessary course of action.
The faster you call, the faster we can prevent serious damage to your home or business. It takes about 48 hours for mold to start growing in a humid environment; humidity levels should be professionally controlled and moisture should be absorbed back from any effected materials.
Call us Today if you require any Water Damage Services:
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
The longer you wait, the more secondary damage can happen and your necessary repairs will go up!
Damage from moisture, humidity, and flooding will compromise the structural integrity of your home, weakening floors, walls and ceilings. Water Damage Toronto is certified by all the major Canadian Insurance Companies to assess and restore flood/water damages in your home or business.
Water Damage Toronto will help you with:
Causes for Water Damage:
1. Drain Backup- with the heavy rains in Toronto, the city drains cannot keep up with the flow of water that it produces. If the drains are full, there is only one place left for them to go, your basement. This can be unexpected and cause severe damage that you are unprepared for. Ensure that you have a backup valve installed to prevent this overflow of water from entering your home or property.
2. Burst Pipe – Given the frigid, cold temperatures in Toronto, burst pipes are very common. In most cases this is covered by insurance, but it is still an unpleasant situation. Because pipes are overhead, water will always travel down and can affect many areas of the home. It is important to ensure that all pipes are insulated and heat is left on in cold temperatures.
3. Foundation Cracks & Issues – Older homes in Toronto give it the unique, historic look that we all love. However, there is a downfall to living in an older home. The foundation and structure begins to deteriorate, which can cause to water damage. If foundations are maintained properly, then there should not be an issue, but it only takes one small crack for water to start infiltrating. If you live in an older home, bring in a company that can inspect your foundation and ensure that there is proper waterproofing and no cracks.
4. Damp Basements - Rolling with the older homes as mentioned above, Toronto homes are often left with dirt basements or basements that are unfinished. This can cause additional mositure issues that don't often lead to major water damages, but can lead to mold growth. Mold growth can be as damaging or more damaging as water damage. If you have an unfinished basement, seriously consider insulating and having a good vapour barrier. If you know you basement is damp, install dehumidifers to remove any excess mositure,
Secondary Damage caused by Water Damage:
Mold is very common when your home or property has experienced a water damage. If the water damage is not cleaned up quickly enough or not done properly, mold will grow.
Water Damage Toronto is not only your water damage specialist but we are equipped to handle any mold growth that may have grown. We are trained & certified by IICRC, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration, and follow all industry guidelines in preventing and removing mold.
We will come into your property for a professional inspection. Sometimes sources of Water Infiltration are unknown. We specialize in leak detection and thermal imaging to locate exactly where the water is coming from. We use the latest equipment to determine what areas are affected, even though it may not be visible to the eye.
If you have mold growth, we will send in a certified project manager to access the mold contaminated area’s and identify what the water source is. Based on our findings, they will come up with a remediation plan to bring your home or property back to a safe living environment.
Process in Mold Removal due to Water Damage:
1. Containment – All affected areas will be fully contained to ensure that no spread of water or mold growth can occur.
2. Air Filtration – Our high end equipment is used in order to free the air from mold spores and other airborne particles.
3. Mold Removal – Once the area is fully contained an all technicians are wearing full PPE, all mold and water damage affected materials will be removed. These materials are bagged in industrial bags to prevent any cross contamination in your home.
4. Reconstruction -When the materials that have been contaminated by molds have been removed, the repair process will start. Whether it is bringing it back to it's original state, or adding a new flare, Water Damage Toronto is your go to company!
If you are experiencing a water damage or any sign of water damage, don’t wait. Give us a call today and we will perform a free inspection and provide recommendations on cleaning and remediated the problem.
If you are require immediate attention, call now and we will arrive within 45 minutes! Our teams will extract all water, remove any affected materials and install drying equipment to ensure that no secondary damages occurs.
Learn MoreWater Damage Restoration Water extraction in Toronto Dealing with a Water Damage Emergency Water Damage in Toronto Water Damage in Toronto Water Damage in Toronto: Reventing and Reacting Seepage Season in Toronto Toronto Water Damage Spring Runoff Toronto Water Damage Asbestos Keeping Water Out Burst Pipes in Toronto Spring / Summer Rain Fall My Insurance Denied My Property Claim Water damage Toronto - the leading cause of personal property damage claims in Canada. Summer Vacation Getaways – Water Damage Preparation Secondary Water Damage; Mold Growth Water Damage from Ice Damning Water Damage from a Foundation Leak or Window Leak
Copyright © 2011-2014 Canada's Restoration Services.
Design and hosting by Xi Digital